Tuesday 10 April 2012

Always

I'm realizing more than ever the emptiness of life without our Father. Watching people struggle, and the hopelessness of the world. It breaks my heart, and I realize again that even though I don't feel God's presence right now, that doesn't mean He's left me. He is always with me, and I simply can't fathom life without Him. In my mind it seems like staring into a black abyss, spiraling downward for eternity. And I know again I could never jump over the edge. My God is faithful to me, and though circumstances and people may fly out of my control and no longer be there for me, He will ALWAYS be there. That is a promise.

"I've already run for dear life straight into the arms of God. So why would I run away now when you say?"
Psalm 11:1 (The Message)


On a side note, I may soon start posting about other things as well, such as movies and books I like and other interests I have. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment